Monday, 28 April 2014

Tamago and Vegetarian Sushi // Food

Hello everyone!

After wanting to try making Japanese Egg (Tamago Yaki) Roll/Omelette things; I finally did! It was absolutely delicious, simple and fun to make - a great side dish to some sushi or any Oriental meal!




I used a combination of these recipes:  My Name Is Yeh and BirdyBaker via Food.com

Ingredients: 3 eggs, 1.5 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon of mirin
Cooking method as highlighted in the blogs linked!


It was so easy, fast and delicious - I would definitely recommend trying to make it if you're ever bored and want to spice up a meal! It's also cheap to make so definitely suits a student budget!

...and here are some hunger inducing sushi pictures.

Tamago Yaki, Cucumber and Avocado makis!


Hope you're having a lovely day!

Love, Yinyin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...