Thursday, 17 April 2014

Happenings

Hello people of the virtual internet world!
(Or as some call it, "Web 2.0" as I have learnt from reading about GIS and the future)

THE WEATHER IS SO SO LOVELY!
Although it really isn't helping my revision agenda...have procrastinated so much to enjoy the weather and the company of school friends back from their university holidays!



How do people do revision when it's just so great at home?

This is why I am imminently going back to university or else I will actually fail my exams - no one wants that now.

Pretty flowers = Not suitable for time for revision (obviously)...

Being rubbish with blogging lately because I haven't really had my camera with me or much to say...I thought I'd just throw some random stuff together that I'm loving and just share the fun and joy!


LOVE THIS SONG!

Calvin Harris - Summer

It's grown on me, a lot.
This one's going to be big this summer - as its millions of views have shown (and it's name...)!



This game is so cute and I love the sound effects! Give it a go - can you beat my high score of 5?!
(It seems like a low high score but trust me, this game is pretty challenging!)


Pop the cats' balloons to save them! (CAUTION: AVOID THE EVIL MICE)
Good little app to pass the time when commuting or when you can't be bothered to get out of bed!


BuzzFeed

What can I say...it's just addictive.
I LOVE THE QUIZZES.
That is all I have to say.


Yeahh...that's all!
BYE! Speak Soon ;)
xx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...