Sunday, 20 April 2014

Grey Skies // Bad Weather OOTD

Happy Easter everyone! 
Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend eating lots of chocolate and catching up with friends and family!


Sadly the weather has pretty much over night gone rubbish - YAY FOR DEPRESSIONS and COLD FRONTS! (no.)  Actually was looking forward to some nice weather in the city but... maybe not!

So I went for a lovely Dim Sum lunch at Lido (China Town) this morning with my cousin and some friends which was so tasty! Can't beat some Siu Mai, Har Gau and Char Siu Bao!


So, here's what I wore today...


 

Coat: Zara
Shirt: River Island
Dress: ASOS Club L
Belt: Topshop
Shoes: Vagabond (Dionne in Denim)


Hope you enjoy the moody brick wall background - SO INDAYYY.
This outfit may feature quite dull tones but it was damn comfortable!


ANYWAY going to watch a BubzBeauty vlog now - can't quite express how much I love watching them! They always make my day happier and she is my favourite youtuber by far! 


And not forgetting her dogs! Domo and Chubbi - best dogs on Youtube! (Controversial statement but I DON'T EVEN CARE!)



Anyway, thanks for reading and looking! Hope you enjoy the holiday and have a great relaxing and inspirational break!

Lots of Love,
Yinyin
xxx



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. this is such a lovely outfit! your dress is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...