Monday, 23 September 2013

Travel Photos // Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia 2013

Hi everyone!

Sorry for being so terrible at blogging - I've kinda fallen out with it at the moment but I'll try to rekindle it as I begin to resettle into university!

Meanwhile, here are some snaps from my trip to Asia in September!

MTR-Style
Stanley Market
Stanley Market

Photograph with the night skyline of Hong Kong

Happy in Mong Kok

Hello Kitties in Langham Place

Enjoying the view at Ocean Park
Elephant MANIA!

Riding an Elephant in Singapore Zoo

Outside Marina Bay Sands

Outside the Merlion

Having themed Singapore Slings at the Raffles Hotel
Kuala Lumpur China Town

Kuala Lumpur China Town

Outside the Petronas Towers

Thanks for flicking through!

Love, Yinyin xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've never been to Asia and I'd love to, there's so many places there I'd love to see. Gorgeous pics! x

    Alavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, looks like you had a fantastic time! I love that blue dress you're wearing in the 2nd photo!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my post: http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/summer-loving-and-liebster-blog-award.html/

    xx Bo
    About Bo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had such a fabulous trip! I live in Singapore and I love Hong Kong – its so nice that you got to visit them both! I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would love to hear what you think, so feel free to stop by :)

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...