Sunday, 11 August 2013

Willabelle Ong // Pale Division

Hi People!

So I thought I would post something about my favourite fashion blogger on the face of this earth!

Her name's Willabelle Ong and she writes Pale Division - if you haven't heard of her, get over there now! She's style-amazing (and that's an understatement).

After finding her a few years ago on Loobook.nu, I've been following her fashion journey since and I wanted to post some of my favourite photos of her from her lookbook and share the inspiration that she gives me!














Hope you enjoyed looking through her incredible looks!
Let me know if you know any awesome fashion bloggers like Willabelle!

Thanks for reading ;)

Lots of love,
Yinyin

2 comments:

  1. Love Pale Division, awesome blog for otufit inspiration!

    Another favourite of mine is What Would Karl Do
    http://whatwouldkarldo.com/

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I'm a big fan of her too <3 Followed you ong GCF and Bloglovin' <3

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...