Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Tie Dye T-Shirts // Lilac Dreams

Hi Everyone!

So this is the little project I've been working on with my boyfriend for this summer - we're going to sell tie-dye tshirts!







Link to eBay Listing for this vest!

Link to eBay listing for this V-Neck Tee!

Link to the eBay Listing for this XS Tie Dye Tee!


We will be posting more shirts in the coming weeks so please keep checking if you're interested! If you have a request please get in touch in the comments below or through ebay messages to m.y.clothing !

Thank you for your support!

Yinyin xxx



7 comments:

  1. Loved how the shorts fits perfectly with the shirts and with the sunglasses. Yinyin, I really want the entire outfit haha :)

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea lovely, these look great! I especially love the sort of rainbow tye dye I've been seeing a lot of at the moment, so would be good to see that on your store!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bel! I'll try do a rainbow tie dye next time! :) x

      Delete
  3. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours are so pretty, i hope the venture goes well :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...