Friday, 26 July 2013

OOTD // Tie Dye Upgrade


Hellooooo!

So I went out for Korean food with my family and our family friends all the way from Hong Kong a few days ago and this is what I wore! Originally I was just styling this shirt to see if it worked with my new necklace from the ASOS sale but I ended up just wearing it and going out!






(T-Shirt - m.y.clothing, Necklace - ASOS, Skirt - Topshop)


I had the usual with my family consisting of a variety of kimchi and other Korean starters and barbeque for the main course - love beef bulgogi! Do you like Korean food?

I've been working for the past 4 days so been busy busy busy but I did see Monsters University yesterday! It was absolutely adorable and I truly enjoyed myself at the movies!  I'd definitely recommend the movie - baby Mike Wazowski is ADORABLE!


Speak soon!

Lots of Love,
Yinyin xxx


Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Love the statement necklace! It's so purdy! I bet it sparkles under the light too :)

    I really want to go see Monsters University but all my friends are busy or they're fasting :( I may have to watch it alone...

    Amy | Kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THhnks gorgeous!
      Ahh..maybe see it with family? It's one for everyone! :) x

      Delete
  2. OHMY!!

    you are as cute as a button!!!

    xo http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a cute outfit, love it! x
    http://louabellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top, looks great with your skirt and necklace! One of my friends is dying to see Monsters University so I'll have to pass on the recommendation to her!
    - Charlotte
    My blog - http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    My shop – http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...