Monday, 22 July 2013

Mayfield Lavender // Day Out

Hello Virtual World!

How're you doing?

Yesterday I decided to spend a couple of hours at Mayfield Lavender in Surrey! It was an absolutely beautiful lavender field and looked amazing in the blazing sun - heatwaves are great!

Here are some photos of my trip there - hope you enjoy flicking through! :)





Selfie in the Lavender!




It was an absolutely lovely afternoon and I ended up buying a cute little pot with bunches of lavender in it to decorate the house! It smells incredible!

Anyways, not much to update really! Been busy enjoying the sunshine and working!

Love, Yinyin xxx


Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Wow it looks really impressive! I really want to go some time soon.

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annabelle - parking's an absolute nightmare though! D:

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I went there before and I love it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah lucky! It smells divine doesn't it! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank goodness I didn't get sunburnt but it was fabulous! x

      Delete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...