Saturday, 6 July 2013

June Favourites

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately - been so busy (and ill today) so haven't really had a lot of time to blog. If you'd like to keep in touch then please follow me on instagram (yinyinloves) and you'll be able to see some of my outfits and days out that I like to post pictures of!

Here are my June Favourites!

Fashion Favourites


I've been absolutely loving this floral sun top from Topshop (£26) and these distressed vintage shorts from ASOS (Currently Sold Out). They're great together but also really versatile pieces I can't wait to wear more since the weather's warming up here in England!



Beauty Favourites

Tangle Teezer
Absolutely loving this hairbrush - it's been doing my hair wonders and hair-rippage is on the low now!

L'Oreal True Match 'the powder' in Beige
I absolutely love this powder and this is the third time I've purchased it. It's not too cakey in consistency but also provides good coverage as well as reducing shine!

The Body Shop Mango Butter
I bought this a couple months ago and I absolutely love it! It smells like a dream and works wonders (like all the other body butters from the Body Shop) on my legs and arms!

Dr. Organic Tea Tree Blemish Stick
My mum actually picked this up for me from the pharmacy but it's got quite a unique roller-ball tip which makes application really easy especially if its over a general area when I think I have a spot forming. I find tea tree oil is most effective when you can feel the spot's about to pop up but hasn't fully inflamed yet!

The Body Shop Seaweed Night Treatment
I've been using this in the evenings and absolutely love it. It's a light serum/gel which is dispensed on a pump and is non-oily so really comfortable to go to bed in. It has kept my skin well moisturised and soft.

Rimmel Apocalips in 101 Celestial
This has been my favourite lip colour this month and I've been wearing it out everywhere! It's a lovely muted pink colour so it's quite natural looking while giving my face a good colour boost! I wish I was still as rosy as I was when I was a kid! :(



iPad Favourite

I've been absolutely love the UNO and Friends app on my iPad this month! It's so addictive and is so fun! Great way to spend hours scratching cards for free coins to play and getting revenge on people who play +4 Wild Cards on you! 

It is such a pain that you have to wait to scratch cards/pay for coins in order to play against strangers - obviously I don't pay - so it really does limit your usage. Also I can't find a way to add my friends who also have the game on iPad - defeats the name of the game! I'd definitely recommend it - it's free on the app store!


Hope you enjoyed reading this!
Let me know if you have any recommendations for iPad apps and products - I'd love to try them out!

Yinyin xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great favourites! I love that Seaweed night treatment too :) it's so light!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cute top from topshop! some lovely picks :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...