Saturday, 29 June 2013

Summer Garden Photography

Hi everyone,

So last year I blogged a 'Spring Garden' photography collection of flowers and greens in my garden so this year I've gone out and done it again (but in the summer)! Hope you enjoy flicking through my photos!

Nettle Bush Pattern



My parents' treasured Monkey Puzzle Tree









Really like the 3-D illusion these leaves give!

Ahh BEE D:



Sinister poppy which has grown in our garden!

Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know which one of my photos is your favourite?

Yinyin xxx



Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. love your blog and how you look at different topics!!!

    check out my blog and follow if you like!!!

    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I try to mix it up a bit to make it a bit different! x

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! You have a nice blog, it would mean so much if you would check out mine as well!

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one pink flower :)
    you have such an eye, Yinyin!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Monkey Puzzle Tree - I have never heard of it before! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of these are really cool! I like that one flower that looks kind of like a butterfly...

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photographs here, loved this post :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...