Saturday, 1 June 2013

Post-Exams Mini-Treat!

Hi!

So last week I finished my exams and ended up having a couple hours spare on Oxford Street so I decided I'd pop into a couples shops!

I love reading/watching Primark hauls because you can't shop online and I find other people always find such great stuff in there (which I am incompetent at) so I decided to stop by and have a look!

 I chose these pieces (some full price and some on sale).
The rose gold ring with bracelet was only 50p so I couldn't resist as well as the Spikey enamel necklace for £1!
I also got the crazy spike earrings (which I'm not sure if I like anymore) and an ear cuff to replace the one I lost clubbing in the holidays! :(
I also got two rings (well technically 9 because one of them was an 8-pack) costing £2 each!

Overall a really great bargain for this amount of jewellery. The quality isn't outstanding however for costume jewellery, its not too important!
My favourite piece of jewellery I've bought this time has to be the ring with bracelet!


I also got this adorable Alice in Wonderland cropped t-shirt for £6 which I absolutely love!
Took this to Amsterdam with me straight after and loved wearing it!


_______________________________


I then popped into Topshop to have a browse but I didn't have much time so ended up picking up another one of their cropped jersey bralets which cost £6.

_______________________________


Finally, I stopped by H&M and got this lovely mint lace button up blouse (£19.99). I was a bit hesitant at first because £20 is a lot for something so plain but I decided I really liked it and I can't wait to wear it this summer! It's also much cheaper than similar designs at Topshop!



Hope you enjoyed scrolling through - have you made any nice purchases recently?

Yinyin xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I really like the mint green blouse, the shade is perfect for your skin tone. Great haul :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Love the Alice in Wonderland top super cute :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the alice in wonderland shirt too! I bet you looked fabulous in it!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the alice in wonderland top!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that alice in wonderland top!!

    I follow you now via bloglovin and GFC!
    If you have time, could you please follow me back!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that you treated yourself! we all need to do this every now and then. and that alice in wonderland top is adorable :)

    check out my beauty blog:

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 3rd necklace, so cute, and your tops too

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the H&M top; my last shopping session ended with a blouse from H&M too!
    Thanks for visiting my blog; I started following you on GFC and Bloglovin :).

    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi YinYin! Im nominating you for the Liebster Award. Thought you would make a great candidate!

    Check out my post:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the H&M top, so pretty! Followed you :) xx

    daisie-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! my fav has to be the alice in wonderland crop top as well. It seems everyone on the blogsphere is on shopping mode these days. I just posted about a haul too! Coincidence much, haha.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THEM ALL babe! love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...