Tuesday, 4 June 2013

May Favourites

Hello everyone! Sorry I'm late on this - been so busy with work experience and haven't had time to start my first ever favourites post!

So this month has been one of high stress (exams) and fun (post-exams)!




My favourites this month were:

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Fragrance No.2
Love this scent so much! It's a sweet, fruity scent and my current favourite!


elf Complexion Brush
Got this brush in my recent make up shop and I love it - really soft!


Real Techniques Blending Brush
Recently bought the Real Techniques starter kit and I'm absolutely loving this blending brush at the moment - its dense, soft and blends really well!


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Love this colour - very natural and subtle! This lipstick also feels nice and moisturising!


Kodak 39-Exposure Disposable Camera
I've bought 3 of these off Amazon for around £12 - going to document my summer with my disposables and my proper camera!


Essie Nail Polish in Funny Face
Love this nail polish, have been wearing this all month!

Nivea Light Moisture Day Cream
My everyday moisturiser - really light, has SPF and very simple!


Topshop Freedom Blue Chain Necklace
I'm obsessed with this necklace currently - you may have seen it in lots of my looks! Bought it over the Christmas period but have been waiting for this awesome summer weather to whip out alongside my other colourful summer clothes!


What have your favourite products been this month?
Link me your favourites post in the comments below if you've done one too - I'd love to read it! :D

Yinyin xx


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Neon + White nail varnish have been one of my faves this past month, the Nivea Light Moisture Day Cream sounds good, I could do with some SPF.

    Cheers and thanks a bunch for visiting! and goood luck with exams:)

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you included a disposable camera, always wanted to buy one too but i cant seem to find them here anymore. im following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice blog :) Would love to follow each other if you want to :D
    Have a great week :) xx
    megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the packaging on that lipstick! <3 Rimmel lipsticks are such a great bargain.

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi YinYin

    me too.. I follow u. ^^
    Thanks for comment for my posting.

    Y Park

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the perfume! it smells amazing!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite summery. I love it. I have yet to try all of these products. I actually dont own any Essie nail polish, suprispinlgy. But the color in your pictures look so bright and fun I might try to find it at the store.


    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keen to try the Real Techniques brushes! x

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...