Thursday, 27 June 2013

June Haul

Hey virtual peoples!

So I've been naughty and recently done a little bit of shopping - can't resist the summer sales!



From Topshop, I got this white cropped top with sequins - can't wait to pair this with an elegant skirt! The sequins and lace make it feminine and quite good for going out/formal events without being too over the top!

£10 down from £25

I also got this real suede small bag perfect for going out with. Saw a friend on instagram on this and instantly wanted it! Also the metal details are rose gold - win!

£15 down from £30

Lastly from Topshop, I got this lovely floral dungaree playsuit number which I can't wait to wear with a shirt underneath! I could see this looking great with clashing patterns like monochrome stripes too! The straps are a bit long (even on the shortest setting) so I need to get them cut shorter before I can wear it properly though.

£25 down from £40


I also popped into H&M and found a few bargain pieces!

This burgundy blazer was an absolute bargain find. It's a little shapeless in the back and looks more oversized and boyfriend-fit but it adds a great pop of colour over any outfit!

£7

I also spotted this lovely patterned skirt with a layered front. I think it has a very classy and smart feel to it and would look great in the sunshine or even in the future for work experience/internships!

£10

I also bought this purse from dtwell6 on eBay for going out. It can fit my iPhone in and has zip and card slots to store cash and cards - a huge problem I have when I use my Topshop phone clutch. There's also a handy hole for your earphones in the phone pocket and comes with a short strap to secure the bag around your wrist when you dance!

£3.19 (P&P free)

Last but not least I saw on several blogs that Fragrance Direct had great deals on nail polishes so I chose some! They were only £1.99 each and I got the colours below.  Essie Delicacy is definitely my favourite (although it is very sheer) becuase it has a beautiful pink glitter undertone with its white glitter colour - gorgeous!

From Boots I also got a Tangle Teezer (which is great!) and a Models Own ArtStix which I'm going to try - absolutely love the colours of the glitter flecks! I've posted a Tangle Teezer dupe in my eBay picks post if you want to purchase one!


Let me know if you want me to post a review of any of these products! 

Hopefully I'll post some looks with my new items of clothing soon!

Thanks for flicking through!

Yinyin xxx

19 comments:

  1. Great haul Ms. Yinyin! I love the white cropped top with sequins, burgundy blazer, patterned skirt with a layered front and purse! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhia! I can't wait to wear them all! x

      Delete
  2. I actually nearly bought those dungarees the other day, can't wait to see how you style them! Love your other items as well!
    - Charlotte
    My blog - http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    My shop – vintage and high street clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're so pretty aren't they! Great minds think alike! x

      Delete
  3. these photos are amazing :D love all pieces. great choices!
    follow for follow?

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  4. that H&M skirt! <3

    XX B everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! It's very classy isn't it? ;D x

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! those are a lot! hihihi :D I like the top from Topshop and the skirt from H&M!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe they'd go well together! :D x

      Delete
  6. Looks like you found yourself some excellent bargains. The Topshop dungarees are tooo cute.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Excited to dress up those beauties! x

      Delete
  7. wow! i love all the items that u picked out!! ur sense of style is so amazing :D

    thanks for dropping by xx

    keep in touch!! :D this is one of my favourite blogs! <3

    xx Michelle

    www.micheteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet and lovely comment - really appreciate it Michelle! x

      Delete
  8. The Topshop top and jumper are very cute.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! The playsuit from TopShop is so cute!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...