Saturday, 8 June 2013

How I style Midi Skirts // Formal

Hi everyone!

I recently bought this midi skirt off ASOS and have tried out some outfits to show you all how I'd style midi skirts - working with this length is really confusing at times!

This is one of the ways I'd wear this midi-skirt in a formal way.


Sleeveless Floral Shirt - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Skirt - ASOS (£28)
Shoes - Topshop
Rose gold rngs - Primark







 Jewellery (left to right)
Rose Gold chunky ring - Primark
Heart Ring - Tiffany & Co.
Heart Ring - Pandora
Rose Gold bracelet + ring - Primark





Thanks for checking out my post! I'll post my take on this midi skirt casually and in an edgy way in the next few days too!
Do you like midi skirts? How do you style yours formally?

Yinyin xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the skirt is gorgeous! love how you styled this outfit :-)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pleated skirt. So pretty.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been obsessed with pleats lately! x

      Delete
  4. Great blouse and you have such a cute face!!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photographs are so gorgeous! You look absolutely lovely. Your skirt is such a stunning color and it goes so well with that top.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meera! Really sweet comments ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I really need to get a skirt like this for the summer. The photos are so beautiful and the blue colour really suits you!
    Steff Xx

    http://stephaniemaverick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...