Monday, 3 June 2013

Full Length Floral

Hello!

So I'm absolutely addicted to maxi skirts as the weather has got warmer and I can finally whip out my favourite wedges to wear with full length clothing! This is one of my absolute favourite maxi skirts and it's just incredibly beautiful in my opinion! Here's one way I would wear it...



Thought this photo was quite strange and kinda 'indie'...

Cropped Jersey Tee (Topshop)
Necklace (Topshop)
Skirt (Topshop)
Shoes (Aldo)









I have to say, I definitely enjoyed spinning around in the middle of a central London road for these photos!

Yinyin

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt and your hair looks lovely! <3
    Following you on GFC, Twitter and Bloglovin x

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crop top fits really well on you! great outfit '3

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur skirt!!! So beautiful and spring-y!
    Great pics ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! crop tops go so well with maxi skirts!

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Following you on GFC now. I hope we can be blog buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning hun! <3 The skirt is to die for, it's SO pretty and flow-y! <33 Great photos too! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so pretty! i love your skirt and the way you styled it girl! the crop top is great too!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely in this outfit! I love this maxi skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that woosh skirt shot! :) this outfit looks good on you yinyin esp with your tiny waist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit suits you so well! I love your hair. :)
    Thanks for stopping by! You look like you could use some new followers, so consider me a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this skirt! we just got the same taste of fashion!
    maybe u can check mine :)

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous skirt!! i love this outfit!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...