Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Ebay Picks // June

Hi!

I've seen quite a lot of these eBay posts at the moment and I think they're great! eBay is like a multi-levelled labyrinth full of trinkets so I thought I'd share some of my favourite things that I've found on there at the moment.

I haven't purchased off any of these sellers so unfortunately I can't vouch for their service but I love the look of these products! I'm going to Asia in 2 months so I'm not going to spend money on purchasing things I can buy there!

**********************************

again_shop (£12.88)

I absolutely love these shorts and at £12.88 with free shipping, they're very well priced! Florals are timeless for summer so they'd look great with a sheer blouse or statement tee! 

These shorts also come in a variety of different prints and colours too.

**********************************
again_shop ($14.57 ~ £9.47)
This top is so feminine and elegant - would go perfectly with casual jeans or a patterned midi skirt and wedges!


**********************************

again_shop ($9.99 ~ £6.49)

I really like the colours this top come in and similar to the one above, its a very feminine piece with light details perfect for pairing with strong patterned trousers/skirts!


**********************************
again_shop ($12.59 ~ £8.18)

Really love the simplicity of this blouse but the back detail makes it slightly more revealing and interesting. Perfect on a night out or casual paired with practically anything!


**********************************
again_shop ($14.70 ~ £9.55)

Really love this suspender skirt/pinafore-style skirt! With this style so fashionable this season, this is a bargain compared to the £40 denim pinafores Topshop & ASOS are selling. The colours are perfect for summer too!


**********************************
cd9911 (£4.99)

Transparent clutches (although not the great for safety) are becoming very popular at the moment with celebrities and the fashion blogger world!

This clutch comes in at just under £5 which is a great deal as well as coming in a variety of colours to make your summer outfits pop! 


Willabelle Ong's latest personalised transparent clutch (link)

**********************************

cityofhair ($4.54 ~ £2.95 + £2.20 P&P)

Now I can't vouch for this product in real but I think (on image) it's a pretty fantastic dupe of the Tangle Teezer and MUCH CHEAPER too. It costs ~£5.15 with delivery (dependent on exchange rates) - less than HALF the price of the Tangle Teezer in boots.

I've posted an image of the brush bristles of my Tangle Teezer below - they look so similar! 

If anyone gives this a try - let me know if I've been ripped off! ;D


My Tangle Teezer from Boots (£10.99)

**********************************

style-angle ($106.99 ~ £69.52)
Bit of a splurge of an item but I think this real leather tote bag looks gorgeous! Looks great for work/school/university and the simple colour range with the classic shape makes the bag so versatile and can be worn with any  outfit!


style-angle ($106.99 ~ £69.52)
**********************************

I occasionally sell and buy on eBay so although I'm not an expert, here are some tips I have for buyers!

eBay Buyer Tips

**For Buy-It-Now purchases, always sort by 'Price + P&P: lowest first'  - it'll guarantee you the lowest price overall if a seller lists the same product multiple times!

**For auctions, sort products by 'Time: ending soonest' to pick up the biggest bargains!

**Always check through what else a seller's selling - you might find the product you want cheaper under a different name and find other products that you'd like!

**Spend time using eBay if you can - there's usually a way to find a cheaper price if you look hard enough!

Kirstie at A Yellow Brick Blog also did a fantastic post on eBay buyer tips - be sure to check her post out!

**********************************

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you do purchase any of the items above - I'd love to know how they turned out once they arrived!

Yinyin xxx


Obsessed with this song.



5 comments:

  1. The crochet shirts are my favourites! and same I've been playing that song non stop recently!
    - Charlotte
    Fashion Girl - My Blog
    Shop my closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great picks! Thanks for sharing :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh.. I love everything! Especially the tops! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yinyin, thanks for dropping by my blog! If you like these pieces you should totally come to Asia. These apparels are everywhere on the streets at a bargain too! x

    Many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks! i love ebay haha esp the stores that have free shipping :)
    love that genuine leather tote bag! its gorgeous!

    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...