Thursday, 30 May 2013

Tag // Colours of the Rainbow

Hello internet people!

So I saw this tag about a week ago from Becky (TalkBeckyTalk on Youtube) and felt a little inspired to share my favourite products in the colours of the rainbow although I have changed it a little.

So for the tag, you have to choose your favourite product(s) from each colour Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. Also because I love pink I feel I have to do pink too! (Becky also did multicoloured)



RED



Revlon Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple'
 One of my current favourite lip products!
Essie Nail Polish in 'Snap Happy'
Love this colour and I'm a huge fan of essie nailpolishes!



PINK


Essie Nail Polish in 'Funny Face'
Current favourite colour nailpolish!
Nails Inc 'Kensington Caviar BaseCoat'
Nails Inc 'Kensington Caviar TopCoat'
MAC Powder Blush in 'Fleur Power'
My everyday blush!



ORANGE

Bio-Oil
Honestly, this product works wonders. I have a lot of leg scars from nights out...but its been helping me so much to fade the scars!
Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Body Mist
Smells divine!




YELLOW



Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia
Love this lip balm, much better than Vaseline and smells like a dream. NOM!
Lush Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips
Love this lip scrub, it smells divine (chocolate scented) and works really well!




BLUE & INDIGO


Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in '198 Azure'
My favourite blue nail polish - it has the perfect blue for me and matches my skin tone!
Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Face Wash
This product is my staple morning face wash - hands down my favourite along with the one below!




GREEN


No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream for Normal/Oily Skin in Fair
Love using this when I need a small amount of coverage to brighten up my face.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml)
Absolutely love this facewash, this alongside with my seaweed wash are my holy grails! Can't praise this facewash enough. I would HIGHLY recommend you try this - its excellent!





PURPLE

Revlon Nail Polish in Facets of Fuschia
This nail polish looks absolutely beautiful when applied in several layers - it has a magical depth to its glitter. Ran out and bought this as soon as I saw it on FleurDeForce's blog when she posted about it and have loved it since!



Thanks for reading my ridiculously long post!
I hope you have liked finding out about my favourite rainbow coloured beauty products - what are yours? Let me know if you do post on this tag too and I'll come check it out!

Yinyin xx

___________________


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love this tag! A lot of your favorites are mine too!
    Kallie
    butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kallie! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is a really good tag! I usually find them so boring and repetitive but I might give this one a go! Love your picks too, such a Bio Oil fan!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too, I'm following you also!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! All of these look so gorgeous :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog - now following you.

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving this tag! I love the look of that Revlon nail polish :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...