Friday, 31 May 2013

Summer Swimwear /// Student Budget Style

Hello!

Summer beach season is fast approaching as June rolls in so I thought I'd do a post about swimwear out there in 3 budget categories - Under £15, Under £30 and £30+ - something to suit everyone!

As a student, I thought it would be helpful to find bikinis to suit everyone's budget this summer - realistically, no one's really going to pay £50+ for a bikini they'll only wear a couple times this summer (unless you're working/loaded)! If I had that money, I'd rather spend it on the actual holiday!

1 - Topshop £12
2 - BooHoo £14
3 - Littlewoods £12
4 - ASOS £10
Bikini Top No.4 is great if you already have old matching bottoms and want to revamp and old look!
I was shocked by the amount of choice for bikinis under £15! BooHoo and Littlewoods definitely have more in this price range and I'd definitely recommend checking out their products!
_______________________________


1- Missguided £19.99
2 - BooHoo £16
3 - River Island £25
4 - River Island £22
5 - Topshop £25
Under £30 was a surprisingly hard price range - nice bikinis are shockingly expensive!? I'd definitely check out Missguided if you like bikini no.1 as they do a lot of lovely styles as well as a blue/purple variation of this bikini. ASOS also house a lot of great styles as well as River Island.

_______________________________


1 - ASOS £32
2 - ASOS £30
3 - Topshop £32
4 - Black Milk Clothing £58
Easiest price bracket to shop for as there are a huge number of expensive bikinis on the market however I tried to stick close to the £30 mark as most students don't want to be spending loads on such small pieces of material! Black Milk was just a bit of a splurge item although I've heard great things about their quality and they really do make truly unique pieces!
_______________________________
Hope you enjoyed the post! Are you going anyway exotic this summer?
Yinyin xxx


Marina Bay Sands 'Infinity Pool', Singapore - PLEASE LET ME GO! :O

_______________________________


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I adore all of these but my favorite one is this tropical one from ASOS. Love your picks darling, and your blog is really sweet! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) thank you for the lovely comments on my blog :)
    I really like yours so I'll be following ;)

    x Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the designs of those suits! and marina bay sands pool are the bomb! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, I needed some for my holiday! I love your blog, so yes to reply to your comment on my post. I would love to follow each other!

    Followed on GFC and bloglovin! Please do the same.

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterned ones! and the flamingo swimwear is crazy but I think it's cute ^^



    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love number 2, the lavender! Very Pretty!

    I completed the post from your nomination for the Liebster Award: You can see the post here: Liebster Award
    Thanks again for nominating me!!
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those designer bikinis in a reasonable price. I can buy a lot and switch the whole summer.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...