Last week I was very kingly nominated by Lauren from Alavish for the Liebster Award - thank you so much! She writes a lovely beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog so please check her out if you have time!
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to get them more noticed and give them recognition!
You have to say 11 things about yourself, then answer 11 questions the person who nominated you gave, then nominate 11 more people and give them 11 more questions to pass along! You then go to their page and tell them, oh and no tag backs!
11 Things about Myself
- I'm an 18 year old geography student at a London University.
- I'm bilingual - I speak English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- I'm Chinese but have lived in England all my life.
- I love Britney Spears!
- I hope to work in PR/Marketing after I graduate.
- I love visiting art galleries - I love modern art.
- I love cooking and love trying new recipes and ingredients.
- I'm 5"4.
- I'm travelling to Singapore and Hong Kong this summer!
- Music: currently loving the Great Gatsby soundtrack, Bastille, Iggy Azalea and Frank Ocean!
- I love tiramisu.
Questions from Lauren
1. Least favourite make up brand?
Max Factor - not for a quality reason but more because the company's fortune is to be inherited by a criminal and I don't approve of contributing to his inheritance!
2. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lights - My Boots
Although I could never listen to one song for the rest of my life - it would drive me mad!
3. What's your favourite place you've been on holiday?
Los Angeles + Las Vegas holiday!
4. If you could be fluent in any language, which would you pick?
French - such a beautiful language!
5. Who's your favourite blogger?
She has an awesome fashion sense!
6. If you could only buy make up from one brand only, which brand would you pick?
MAC - the range of colours and products would serve all my needs!
7. What's your most hated food?
Wouldn't say I hated anything but I prefer not to eat brussel sprouts.
8. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday - perfect weekend day! No weekdays to look forward to (just yet)!
9. Coke or Pepsi? (Or neither)
Neither - not really a big fan of soft drinks!
10. Coffee or Tea? (Again, or neither)
Tea all the way!
If I'm out I prefer to get a caramel latte!
11. You've got a whole day free, with no tasks you have to do and no plans with anyone. How would you fill your day?
If I had the money, travel to South America or South East Asia! (Although I'd probably only have time to fly there and back!)
Otherwise, I'd probably go shopping, cook a lovely meal, have some cocktails and take a nice long bath. Also spend hours on tumblr and watch tv shows!
I'm quite new to blogging but here's the 11 (under 200 follower) blogs that I've been enjoying recently!
Heliely from HelielyB
Amanda from Beautee Beauty
B from Everything Classy & Fabulous
Alara from Vanity London
Em from Someone In The Corner
Hayley from Tea Party Beauty
Rianna from London Wardrobe
Jennifer Louise from Art Style Love
Emily from Forever Tempted
Kallie from But First, Coffee
Korin from Vintage Queen
My 11 Questions for you...
- Why do you enjoy blogging?
- Favourite clothing brand?
- Favourite fashion/beauty trend for summer?
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- Best moment of 2013 so far?
- Least liked make up item?
- Top 3 songs this year (so far)?
- What are you looking forward to this summer?
- What's your signature scent?
- What TV series are you hooked on at the moment?
- Favourite pair of shoes?
Hope you've got to know a little more about me!
Really enjoyed writing this post and I hope you do check out the other blogs I have mentioned!