Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Five Festival Fashion Fixes

Hello everyone!

So festival season is nearing and I thought I'd do a post with some festival fashion outfits that I've put together!

Last year I went to V Festival in Chelmsford and saw some incredibly sets. Major highlights include David Guetta, Example, Tinie Tempah and LMFAO! It was definitely a fantastic weekend and the fact it was the hottest day of the year, it was perfect!

Small photo montage of my experience at V Festival 2012
For Summer 2013, I'm going to go back to Wireless Festival again on the Saturday to say Jay Z, Iggy Azalea, Kendrick Lamar, Zedd and Calvin Harris - EXCITED!
 Let me know if you're going to Wireless Festival in London too!

_________________________________________

This outfit is inspired by my love of denim and lilac - a lovely girly and functional look for any summer festival that gets muddy!

 

1 - Topshop  Cropped Denim Shirt (£30)
2 - Rings and Tings Floral Bangle (£4.50)
3 - New Look Dungarees (£24.99)
4 - MAC Lipstick in  'Up the Amp' (£14)
5 - Tatty Devine Fluro Bunting Necklace (£35)
6 - Hunter Wellies in Wisteria (£85)
7 - Missguided Jeanne Flower Sunglasses (9.990 

_______________________________________

This outfit is for those who want to be bold and eyecatching : exude vibrance!
 
Missguided Tibri Diamante Sunglasses (9.99)
New Look JuJu Glow in the Dark Wellies (£23.99)
Lazy Oaf Pineapple Dress (£60)
Rings and Tings Double-Ring Ring (£4)
Rings and Tings Neon Metal Chain Bracelet (£4.50)

__________________________________________

This outfit's just a bit of fun - cat themed! A bit quirky, eye-catching and definitely shows your affection for cats if you love them!

1 - Beloved Shirts Vortex Cat T-Shirt ($35)
2 - Lazy Oaf Cat Ring (£16)
3 - Topshop 90s Round Sunglasses (£16)
4 - ASOS High Waisted Acid Wash Denim Shorts (£25)

_____________________________________

Inspired by this summer's monochromic trend, this look incorporates elegance with on-trend festival fashion!

1 - Rings and Tings Spike Necklace (£8.50)
2 - Nail Rock Striped Nail Wraps (£6.65)
3 - Lazy Oaf Spitfire Hiteque Sunglasses (£24)
4 - Topshop Breton Strip Midi Dress (£28)
5 - Rings and Tings Weave and Stud Shoulder Bag (£28)
6 - Topshop HOPE Prism Sandals (£32)

______________________________________

This next outfit is called 'Ocean Blue' and I mainly based it around the gorgeous Topshop Rave Backpack in the top left.

1 - Topshop Rave Backpack (£28)
2 - Converse AllStar High Top Trainers (£50)
3 - Topshop Denim Pinafore (£38)
4 - New Look Ombre Bird Print Shirt (£16.99)
5 - Essie Nail Polish in 'Blue Rhapsody' (£7.99)

____________________________________

Hope you've enjoyed looking at my picks for this summer's festival season!
Are you going to any festivals this summer?
Any plans on what you'll be wearing?

43 comments:

  1. Hey there, I recently did a post about festival clothes too! You've a really nice collection of clothes in yours.
    I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun outfits!! I especially like the second one! Hope you'll have fun at this year's festivals :)

    Beauty Playlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have fun with your summer festivities too!

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfits hun! <3 The lilac one is so cute and they are all perfect for festivals! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! <3

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your giveaway now! x

      Delete
  4. All gorgeous outfit, I totally love them.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. After the lovely comments you left on my blog I thought I would check out yours. I love your blog and am now following! Lovely post :)
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and following! :) x

      Delete
  6. So inspiring.. Loved. Ocean Blue and Cats are my faves.
    And, thank you for comment on my blog. I'm following you via GFC and hope you follow me back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anny, I'm glad someone appreciates my quirks! x

      Delete
  7. Ooh I love your first outfit, the wellies are gorgeous <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! They're actually my festival Wellies! X

      Delete
  8. love your pairings, especially the monochromatic look! I want that cat ring haha! It kind of reminds me of something marc jacobs would do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Haha same, it's so cute! X

      Delete
  9. Great outfit choices! Love the 3rd one!
    I'm so jealous you got to go to Vfestival last year - sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! It was great, you should definitely go to V sometime if you ever are interested! :D

      Delete
  10. Hi dear, I wanted to say THANK YOU for your comments on my blog and for the follow! I love your blog too so I followed back :) This post was really great seeing as I am going to a few festivals this summer and love getting some inspiration for what to wear! Love, Em xx

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! What festivals are you going to this year? X

      Delete
  11. Loooove the pineapple dress! So summery!


    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 1,3,4 and 5 looks, everything is perfect for this festival .. xoxo
    Thanks for your comment on my blog..
    http://teammode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your festival fashion!:) You look so chic and yet elegant at the same time, Yin!

    Flollowed you on BL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow sweetie! x

      Delete
  14. Love the monochrome montage!

    Followed :)


    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vibrance outfit is definitely my fav!

    I love your style! I'm your latest follower on GFC & Bloglovin :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post!! Such great picks :) just to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out the post on my blog :) xx

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Off to Amsterdam today so I shall answer the questions when I return! x

      Delete
  17. You are just the cutes Yinyin ^.^
    I love the outfits (the ocean blue one is my fav)!!!

    xox

    anamascara.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. love all those combo..
    nice style sense, i must say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love the double denim look. And the lip color--so pretty! Will have to check that one out.


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!! Thanks for this post darling! Many great ideas I found here!
    And thanks from the bottom of my heart for your comment in my blog!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. ah how I love festival shopping! I think the double denim is my favourite :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post darling! I've followed you back :) Lovely blog, and hope we stay in touch.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey doll,
    Very nice blog, and I'm now following you! Would appreciate if you can follow back :)
    XOXO
    Elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome choices on the Cats getup! Any pics of you wearing it by chance?

    Did you get the Cats Tee?

    Send me a message if not. marcus@belovedshirts.com

    Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...