Sunday, 12 May 2013

Double Denim

Double-Denim Concoction that I put together. The tones of denim are similar but hey, I think it works!

The weather's also gotten extremely gloomy in the last few days...honestly, Britain's weather is just like a moody little 15 year old! Someone needs to take a chill pill.





Denim Jacket (Mum's hand-me-down + DIY studs), Cropped Jersey Tee (Topshop), Denim Skirt (Topshop), Shoes (ASOS)





Revising for some physical geography exams now...so difficult! How am I expected to learn all these different geomorphological landforms and processes. :(
Sad Times.
Thank goodness we're allowed to carry two failures into the second year!

Have a good'un!
Yinyin

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your denim on denim outfit! Very chic and stylish! I also love the spikes on the shoulder part. Very amazing! I'm so lucky that I found your blog on LB. This is amazing. Great blog btw. I already followed you through GFC! ♥

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...