Wednesday, 15 May 2013

A little bit quirky...

Hello world!

So this look is a little bit quirkier than usual but it all started when I visited a Fara Vintage store last week and picked up this gorgeous pleated vintage skirt (apparently from the 1980s but who knows)! It cost me £15 and it's a piece I'm incredibly excited to start dressing up this summer although the colour's tough for finding matching pieces!




 Shirt (Topshop Sale)
Skirt (FARA Vintage, Pimlico)
Shoes (Aldo)





(A little bit of a crazy one for last)

Yinyin
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Loving this look! Great combination! I adore the top and the skirt. You made a great experiment on this outfit of yours! Great job!

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Argie! Experimental yet fun! :)

      Delete
  2. The skirt is so pretty! I love the whole outfit - you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so beautiful!Love the print!And it looks great in this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I love the combination of colours! And your last photo made me smile! :)
    Following you on Bloglovin' now!

    xx Bo
    aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...