Saturday, 27 April 2013

Topshop April Picks!

Revision = Procrastionation = ONLINE SHOPPING!


Here are some of the Topshop things I've set my lustful eye on.

____________________________________________________________

'Tangerine Dreams' is apparently their selling point to this little gathering of juicy orange items!
The back. The back is just beautiful!
Kinda wish I still worked there just for the discounts...and the compulsory need to shop there!

____________________________________________________________

Now this one, this one's just too sweet! Imagine that with a preppy pleated skirt - so sweet!


____________________________________________________________

Now this dress is a beauty. Quite a hefty £65 price tag but definitely the sort of dress you do a double take on in the street - although I don't see everyone being its biggest fan!

Gorgeous though. Love how it's worn with a sleeveless collar shirt - perfect!
____________________________________________________________


Had my eye on this beauty for a while and recently bought the all black version.
Right up the monochromic trend's street! 
____________________________________________________________

Can't do this post without a little tribute to these beautiful blue 'twistlock' sandals.
Might need these beauties in my summer life.
Those heels look painful though.
Beauty is pain.
(sometimes)
____________________________________________________________

Who doesn't love a bit of online gazing...there's to hoping!



Yinyin

1 comment:

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...