Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Recent Haul-age

So I've accumulated a variety of things over the past couple of weeks while exam revision (procrastination) has taken over my entire life!


Possibly my favourite recent purchase are these Topshop Laser Cut Wedges! A perfect summery on-trend monochromic shoe!



 (£40 (from £80), Topshop)

Another item was this stunning neon pink satchel bag with studded details from Aldo.
(~£40 ELROOSIA Bag, Aldo)

Pulling a 'semi-happy' face with the new bag!
 It fits perfectly with my recent obsession with bright, neon colours!

Also popped into Primark and picked up these cute little plimsolls! They're super comfortable and the sole feels cushioned so yeah, a lovely everyday shoe for uni!



Also, I took advantage of Boots' 3for2 deal on products recently and got a couple bits.

Finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and try the Revlon Lip Butter - I've wanted them for a long time but the price has always put me off a little - £8 for a lip butter is a bit steep since it's not even a luxury brand.

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple


Lip butter applied
Another selfie with Revlon lip butter on.
It has a lovely soft texture and is quite strongly pigmented for a lip butter so it's just a lovely moisturising lip colour. I'm loving it! Was it worth £8? Definitely, with a Clinique Chubby Stick coming in at £16, this one for half the price is definitely a win-win product.

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Texture:             5/5
Price:                 3/5
Pigmentation:    4/5
Packaging:        5/5
Scent: None

I also picked up this Rimmel Match Perfection Bronzer which came in around £6.

Rimmel Match Perfection Bronzer in 'Medium'


This product is visually really pretty but to be honest, when applied to the face it doesn't really do much. I don't know if I've picked up the wrong colour for my skin tone (although there was only once choice) but when I swatch it, not very much comes off and it acts more like a brown toned shimmer. 

Would I purchase this again? Probably not.

Rimmel Match Perfection Bronzer in Medium
Texture:             3/5
Price:                 4/5
Pigmentation:    1/5
Packaging:        4/5
Scent: None


So yep, these are all my recent buys and some quick reviews even though I should've have had the time for them - Naughty!

Hope you enjoyed reading this post :)
Yinyin xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...