Thursday, 25 April 2013

Online Shopping Sites

I've stumbled across another few awesome online shops as of late!

___________________________________


Breaking Rocks Clothing

Not a huge amount of merchandise...well at the moment its 4 items but oh my goodness they make the most WONDERFUL sweaters!

This one is a definite favourite of mine.

Can't express my desire to have a cat enough - they are so cute!
I've spent hours watching cat videos before - it's a dangerous obsession.

 
 

Oh my goodness these persian and exotic short hair kittens have the cutest little faces! Yes, I love ugly animals...!

___________________________________


Rowdy Bags

Rowdy Bags make the cutest little rucksacks and duffle bags. As a geographer, I have a deep love for the world map patterned ones but the general designs of the bag are really sweet and pretty awesome!


_____________________________________


#Beloved Shirts

Beloved Shirts make the most AWESOME sweaters and accessories.
Yes some are cat related but the selection is pretty decent!

Hahah SLOTH!
Sloths are cool.

___________________________________

Have a great day!

Yinyin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...