Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Blueberry and White Chocolate Muffins

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been blogging for an extremely long time but I think I'm ready to give it a go again.


Recently, I've been extremely busy revising for my first year university exams so I took a break today to bake myself some absolutely delicious (and horrendously sweet) blueberry and white chocolate muffins!

Recipe and instructions to follow after the following photos: the muffins got a bit needy and wanted to pose for the camera a little!






To make this easier, make sure you have these ready: 2 bowls, a fork/whisk and a wooden spoon.
This recipe will make 10-12 muffins and take 40 minutes to prepare and cook.

Ingredients you will need:

300g Plain Flour
100g Caster Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
3 Teaspoons Baking Powder

3 Eggs
75g Melted Butter
150g Natural Fat-Free Yoghurt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence

100g Diced White Chocolate
150g Blueberries

What to do?

1) Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 10 muffin cases (add more if you have excess muffin mixture)

2) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.

3) Put the dry BLUE ingredients into bowl 1 and mix until well combined.

4) Put the wet PINK ingredients into bowl 2 and whisk until well combined. (Do let the melted butter cool or it may cook your eggs!)

5) Pour the wet PINK ingredients into the dry BLUE ingredients and mix until just combined. (Usually I would call just combined when I stop seeing flour everywhere) Then, mix in Diced White Chocolate and the blueberries and give it a very brief mix until all is spread evenly.

6) Spoon 2 tablespoons of muffin mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until they are golden brown on the outside and come out clean when you stick a skewer through it.

7) Deservedly stuff your face!



Hope you enjoyed my random little recipe!
Tweet me a pic if you do stumble across this and choose to bake this beauty of a muffin! @pandorachu

Yinyin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...