Sunday, 22 January 2012

TOPSHOP S/S'12 - My Favourites

Hello!

Recently Topshop released it's new Spring/Summer 2012 trends including Surf Luxe, 90s Grunge, Spring Equinox and South Pacific which is very very exciting!


Working for the store, it's fantastic to see all the new clothes and trends come into our store as well as a lot of time while working to FALL IN LOVE with all the stuff and though at the first I did not take to the clothing - I am utterly in love with so many of the pieces now!

Topshop Galaxy Print Leggings
£20.00

I absolutely love these leggings and for only £20.00, will definitely purchase them as soon as payday comes along! The design is very Christopher Kane/Black Milk Clothing which definitely drew them to me as these ones are a small fraction of the price!

Perfect paired with a black sheer blouse and heeled Topshop AMBUSH boots.


Topshop Long Sleeve Drape Front Blouse
£36.00
 
This blouse is absolutely gorgeous in colour and material - the sheer blue fabric would look beautiful over a black bralet matched with black/dark patterned leggings and black suede wedges. The £36.00 price tag is quite steep but with a student discount and the piece being so versatile - it would definitely be a worthwhile addition to anyone's wardrobe.


Topshop VECTRA3 Studded Slippers
£28.00

 Though these shoes have been around since late Winter, I still think they're fabulous and would go perfectly with the S/S'12 trends in Topshop - especially 90s Grunge. They'd also give a unique edge to more soft, pastel coloured outfits from Surf Luxe and Spring Equinox trends.

Perfect paired with burgundy Leigh jeans and a loose knit jumper.


Topshop MOTO Leigh Jeans
£38.00


For S/S'12, Topshop have released the Leigh jeans in a "candy shop" array of colours and I'm absolutely fascinated by it! I really want to own every single coloured pair - especially these purple ones as well as the raspberry pink and green pairs. These jeans are incredibly comfortable as they feel like leggings and are super-soft skinnies - which is perfect as I can never find skinny jeans which fit my legs! I currently already have a medium blue pair and a burgundy pair (constant best sellers in my store) so I guess it would be a bit unnecessary to get another but can I resist? We'll find out...

Perfect paired with black lace up boots, a studded collar black shirt with a jumper.


Topshop Dropped Back Sleeveless Shirt
£30.00
Having tried the black version of this on earlier today, I absolutely adore this top! It's got this very elegant feel to it as well as the sheer and revealing fabric which also makes it great for a night out. This pink one has really caught my eye on the website as it's a perfect candy shop colour for the summer and would be more interesting than a standard black version. It's very expensive for £30.00 so I might get this one on uniform next month!

Perfect paired with black velvet leggings and Jeffrey Campbell boots in Cosmic.


Topshop Knitted Textured Grunge Jumper
£36.00

 Ever since I saw this jumper on the rail in our store, I have been in love. The mint colour is really pretty and it just looks like the most comfortable jumper you could ever wear! I haven't had the chance to try it on yet but I definitely will give it a go in the near future because it's just lovely! 

Perfect paired with bright blue jeans and black heels.



Topshop STARE2 Platform Pointed Courts
£50.00
These fuschia swede platform courts are absolutely beautiful and eye catching! They would look gorgeous on a night out BUT the thin heel would probably put your feet in agony after walking a mile in them on a shopping trip so I guess as an everyday shoe, they would be a no-go!

Perfect paired with your LBD.




So those were a few of my favourites from Topshop's newest collection so I hope you'll pop in and see what you like as well!

Yinyin
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...