Friday, 27 January 2012

Online Fashion Stores

Hi everyone,


Although I love shopping on the high street (and one day when I'm rich in Harrods and Selfridges which I shall keep dreaming about...) there are a lot of fantastic stores online and I'd love to share them with you today!

Four Tea Clothing



This Australian-based company sells the most FANTASTIC denim shorts and I absolutely love them! I keep meaning to buy them but it's usually rare they have something in my size - they stock more AUS Size 10s which is equivalent to a UK Size 10/12.  The prices are also pretty reasonable for such unique pieces so I will definitely purchase in the near future if I see a pair of shorts in my size, tie dyed and STUDDED! (I'm obsesed with this type of short...)



Black Milk Clothing sell the most amazing graphic print legging and dresses in beautiful prints like cosmic galaxy, blue sky, world map, skeleton and comic book prints!

Though high priced, I think the pieces are absolutely beautiful and would definitely be eye catching!



Little Lady Bowtique is a beautfiul store full of bows and pretty accessories handmade by its owner. About 6 months ago, I received a tumblr message about her store and after seeing it - I thought it was absolutely gorgeous and thought I'd definitely keep her in my favourites if I ever felt tempted to get some things (i.e. when I'm not skint!) 

The accessories are sold at relatively low prices and come in a variety of patterns and colours which make them lovely gifts as well!


Kigu sells the cutest animal onesies - perfect for lazing about in, wearing to dress up parties or sleeping in - though admittedly they are a bit too expensive just to be wasted as pajamas! They look so comfy! :')


Hope you've enjoyed reading about these online stores which I like (aside from the standard ones like ASOS)!

Yinyin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...