Monday, 21 November 2011

FOSTER THE PEOPLE

Yesterday I went to see FOSTER THE PEOPLE live at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire!

I have to say they were utterly and COMPLETELY AMAZING.
The energy in their performance and Mark Foster's manic dancing (which was hilarious and fantastic) made every song great!

The finale "Pumped Up Kicks" was pretty epic and my other favourites were "Call it What you Want" and "Waste". It actually felt like my Topshop store's playlist live...we had so much FTP over the summer it was so good!

Anyway, I had an absolutely fantastic night and definitely would love to see them live again in the future! :)












Yinyin
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...