Monday, 13 June 2011

i heart you

So today was my first day back to school after AS exams so I felt lazy and just stuck on this. This is my favourite sweater EVER from Topshop. It's definitely my go-to item when I feel I just can't be bothered to put together something fantastic though I think it looks great in its own simple way.

So much stress at the moment from school house events - I have to arrange (with my lovely friend) so many events in 3 weeks! D:

Hopefully this will be a fun term... anyway here are the photos of my outfit today! I also LOVE my new Urban Outfitters (or from hundreds of other shops) cross double-ring! It's BEAUTIFUL :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...