Thursday, 2 September 2010

My Current Wants...

So recently, I've been craving new clothes (cos I love clothes)...

Anyway here's a list of my wants I guess..

This lace up shirt is so pretty! Also, what really caught my eye was the pattern because it looks lightly similar to the lace t-shirt from American Apparel but only at a fraction of the price at £19.99 from New Look.
I love the buttons at the top of the trousers because they make it look cinched, I'm quite short but I have skinny legs so hopefully I can pull it off! D:

Such a cute blouse, but quite expensive for £38 :S But I love the bow and I've been looking for something like this for a long time! The colour's really pretty too, I don't have many clothes of this colour.

I absoloutely love brogues and when I saw these I was like heeled?! HELL YES. Yummy :)


Yes anyway...BYE :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...